U. S. Commercial Service: The World is Open for Your Business
Last Updated on Oct 12, 2022 at 2:41pm | Business Resources
The U.S. Commercial Service's
global network of experienced trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand to additional markets, the U.S. Commercial Service offers the expertise you need to connect with lucrative opportunities and increase your bottom line.
- Develop effective market entry and sales strategies.
- Understand export documentation requirements and import regulations of foreign markets.
- Navigate U.S. government export controls, compliance and trade financing options
- Analyze market potential and foreign competitors.
- Obtain useful information on best prospects, financing, laws, and cultural issues.
- Conduct background checks on potential buyers and distributors.
- Connect with pre-screened potential partners.
- Promote your product or service to prospective buyers at trade events worldwide.
- Meet with international industry and government decision makers in your target markets
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter international markets.
- •Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with foreign governments to protect U.S. business interests.